onsdag 26 november 2008

Bästa låten just nu.

Gabriella Cilmi-Sweet about me.

Ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time.Ohh easily, the climax of the perfect lie. Ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time. Ohh easily, smile worth a hundred lies.

If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first so, tell you something that I’ve found, that the worlds a better place when it’s upside down boy.
If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first so, when your playing with desire, don’t come running to my place when it burns like fire boy.

Chorus:
Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, Yehh

Verse 2:Blue, blue, blue, waves they crash as time goes by, so hard to catch.

Too, too smooth, ain’t all that, why don’t you ride on my side of the tracks.
If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first so, when your playing with desire, don’t come running to my place when it burns like fire boy.

Chorus:Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, Yehh(fading out)Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, YehhSweet about me, nothing sweet about me, Yehh



















Detta är den bästa låten just nu. Från ving reklamen! En riktigt bra låt! änk att tjejen bara är 17år. Hon låter faktiskt lite äldre.. Sen låter hon vara mörk,men hon är ljus. Den tjejen är bra.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jag tycker också om henne, hon sjunger den bra i rexonas reklam, jag brukar lyssna på den ofta.. sen också den här låten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zux_9b9M59k
den är bra, de är apollos reklam..

puss